Earn Money Online by Making Blogger Templates

I have been scouring online for cute blogger templates that I can use for my blogger blogs. Most of the blogger templates are given away for free while some blog template creators also offer their blog templates for a fee. If you know how to make beautiful white blogger templates, you can earn from your ability in two primary ways:

1. Design blogger templates and offer them for sale. Some people including me want to have customized and personalized blogger templates that we can use for our websites. If you have the time and the talent to make nice blogger skins, you may sell some of you beautiful templates. You can even accept orders. I will be your first customer (wink!wink) if I find you price offer for a blog design that I prefer competitive.

2. Earn from your traffic when you offer your blogger templates for free in your website. You may not be selling your templates but you can monetize your website if you get enormous traffic from the people looking for free blogger templates in your site. You can convert this traffic into PPC earnings.

Comments