Earning Online through Blogging

Many people who work from home find it financially rewarding to engage in professional blogging or blog entrepreneurship. By posting ads, on their websites or blogs, for example, bloggers are able to generate revenue from blogging. Back when I first started blogging, the only known and popular way of monetizing blogs is by posting google adsense. Fortunately, posting google ads is no longer the sole means of earning from your website these days. More sponsored blogging companies these days are already emerging and pay people to write blog posts.

One of these companies that are recently generating buzz is SocialSpark. I have learned about Social Spark a few months ago and interested that it might help in monetizing some of my sites, I signed up with the company. The only problem with this paid blogging company is that it takes quite some time for the admin to approve your blogs. I have already added at least two of my blogs and installed the required code but up until now, no blogs of mine has been approved.

I hope that at least one of my websites will be approved soon so I can have a good gauge of this paid blogging company.

This is a commissioned post for Social Spark

Comments