How to Detect Online Data Entry Scams

Have you received an email offering you with an opportunity to work online and from home by doing online data entry jobs? The chances are high that the email came from cybercrooks who were trying to make money off people they hope will be enticed to sign up and pay to work as data encoders online.



Legitimate vs Scam Sites
It should be worth noting that while data entry scams abound, there are legitimate sites that really pay people to encode data or transcribe. You just need to know how to detect online date entry scams. There are some telltale signs that that you should watch out for when searching for online data entry jobs in the internet. Here are some tips on how you can avoid the pitfalls of internet scams:

1. Do not pay for any fees. Scammers may tell you to send 20 dollars to cover for the cost of the introductory material you need to get started with your job. It should be worth noting that you do not have to pay for any training material. Employers, offline and online, are responsible for providing training to their new recruits FREE OF CHARGE.

2. Check the site’s credentials. The chances of you being scammed is when you get hired by a data entry site that has no working contact number and legitimate address posted in their site. Be wary of purchasing data entry software from sites like this.

3. Read reviews. The internet is very helpful in helping you detect scams online. Do a google search before joining a company. Aside from getting an idea how it is like after signing up, you also get informed whether a site you are planning to join is a scam.

Comments

MAGBUAR RAHMAN said…
dear sir,
pls manage job for me.any kind of home based work i,e:online ofline data entry.

thank u.
magbuar
denden said…
hellow...
i had been working as a partime data encoder...
if there is any online job thats needs encoding...
just email me up..

More power!!!!
denden
Sonam Khandelwal said…
I am interested in the data entry job
DataXprts said…
I have been trying for last one year and also sent many emails to above listed companies, but didn't get even response, is there any really legimate job offering company available?
bhuma said…
im looking for a home base job, like data entry,
please email me

thank you,
Jerold Geidl said…
Blessed is he who has found his work; let him ask no other blessedness.
Nahed said…
I am ready to take up any data entry job. Good skills in typying accurate information.
Please e-mail me when there is an opportunity.
Kandasamy Krishokumar said…
Hi,
I have been worked as a data entry operator. can you post me a job.
Thank You
saima said…
Wanna do online data entry job.
Rakhi said…
Hello,
Sir/Madam
Let me introduce myself to you as a House- maker ,wants to utilize my free time in doing any online job… data entry/form filling/ads to earn money for my family. As I’m a fast learnern and well qualified, have done B.E in Etrx. from Pune University will do any kind of online job.Actually I have kid at home.. that’s why cant’t go outside for regular job. I’ll be very thankful if you give me the opportunity to do work from home.You can mail me at gotorakhi_5109@rediffmail.com or contact me on 9172174687
Hishi Angel said…
I like this job.