Is the legitonlinejobs.com scam free?

I was reading some people's feedback at yahoo answers about thelegitonlinejobs.com and at least 3 people have talked about thelegitonlinejobs.com. I have also learned that thelegitonlinejobs.com has been featured by Oprah in her show. I checked on the site but it is unfortunate that their membership requires a fee.


I am in no position to say if the site is a scam or not because I have not joined for a membership. Nevertheless, I still stand with what I have advised to people who are looking for online jobs and work from home jobs not to join any company that requires a fee before you can work.

Comments

myraf said…
They are very good scammers, don't make attempt, because of registration only, they scam my $62.97 in this 2010 February.
This story of good paying website. The sit I trust:
Jobs without Investment?
Many of the online jobs calmed to be genuine but about 95% of are fake, so I will advise my fellow friends to always do much research before choosing any website to join. For instance I have been scam by many website and allot of my money just went out for free before I final got a site called: http://bondali.webs.com
In fact that site is great, because I have benefit a lot from them.
That site helped me to get my current job which I am earning from $700 to $1000 a month, but first I couldn't have been able to get even $100 a month and scammers too were scamming me in addition.
Thanks to http://bondali.webs.com
What a great site?